This course contains 8th standard CBSE syllabus topics. Here every topic is further divided into sub-topics. Each sub-topic has 3 videos. One video explaining the concept, another one – concept with multiple examples and the third one solves exercise problems related to that particular topic.
A well-researched explanation for the concepts is aimed to help the students understand the concepts easily. It will help them to excel in their academics as well as logical thinking. The duration of the course is 10 months. Students who are studying under Karnataka State board can also take this course.
What you have to do
- Headphones recommended while listening to the videos.
- Maintain a separate notebook for this course.
- Take notes when you see the video.
- Solve the questions on the notebook and then enter your answers to check if they are correct.
- Only if you work out all the questions, you will understand the concepts and problem-solving techniques.